Applications for Permits, SALDO, ZHB

As of July 13, 2018, Schwenksville Borough has changed Contractors for Third Party Code Inspection and Plan Review service.  The new provider is Castle Valley Consultants Inc.   Until the transition is complete, all permit applications and requests for inspections should be made by calling Schwenksville Borough at 610-287-442, visiting Borough Hall at 140 Main Street, Schwenksville PA or by emailing   Code Inspection Inc. of Horsham, PA will be attempting to close out all open permits before July 31, 2018.    Permits and violations that are not closed out before July 31, 2018 may be transitioned to Castle Valley Consultants.     The current 2018 Fee Schedule will be in effect until January of 2019.  All questions Should be directed to Gail Phillips or Anne Klepfer at Borough Hall at the number above.    New office hours for the Inspector will be established but are not currently in effect.

The below files are PDFs and will require you to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. If you do not have this program you can download here.


 Building Permit Application as of 7_13_18 Use for all Building, Mechanical, Plumbing & Electrical Applications

Fence Permit – Use Zoning Permit Application listed below

Conditional Use Application

Sign Usage _Revised Fee Schedule

Road Opening_R-O_W Application – For work to be completed within the Borough’s Right-of-way (for sidewalk replacement see sidewalk Permit)

Subdivision & Land Development Application -2014

Montgomery County Municiple Request For Review

Re-Roof Permit Application – Needed for 25% or larger shingle replacement and all structural repairs.


Sign Application for Certificate of Zoning Compliance

Solicitors/Peddler’s Permit Application

Private Sewer Lateral Inspection Form 2016   Required for all Re-Sale U&O Permits

SBA-Privae Sewer Lateral Repair Report 2016 Required for previously failed Video Inspections

Stormwater Management Application

Swimming Pool Permit – Use CI Building Permit Application Above

Tenant Registration


Rental Unit U&O Permit Application – Prior to occupancy of a new tenant for Residential or Commercial Properties a Certificate of Occupancy must be issued

Residential Property Transfer U&O – Prior to the settlement on the sale of any residential property, a Certificate of Occupancy must be issued for habitation.

COMMERCIAL PROPRTY TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP – Prior to the settlement on the sale of any commercial or non-residential property, a Certificate of Occupancy must be issued for habitation.


Zoning Appeal Application (Zoning Hearing Board)

ZONING SAMPLE SITE (Plot) Plan for Zoning Permit

Zoning Permit Application_2014

Current Zoning Map

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Schwenksville Borough
140 Main Street
Schwenksville, PA 19473
(610) 287-7442 Phone
(610) 287-8098 Fax

Hours of Operation
M-Thursday 9 AM- 5 PM
Friday 9 AM- 2 PM

Events Calendar

Upcoming Events